There are several ways the IB tries to be ahead of other programs. Some of these are: the number of subjects, CAS hours, or the Extended Essay. It’s supposed to be challenging and turn you into more of a critical and independent thinker.
Does it make you a better student though? Find out by simply reading our list of 10 things no IB student has ever said:
- I already finished my Extended Essay in the summer.
- Awesome! No more homework.
- Theory Of Knowledge is really starting to make sense.
- I wouldn’t fake those CAS hours if I were you.
- I don’t use SparkNotes. I actually read the book.
- I’ll do this now so that I’m free next week.
- I slept plenty of hours last night.
- Could I hand my paper in before the deadline?
- I’ll just solve this without my graphing calculator.
- I’m looking for something more challenging.